Does Dad really need another T-shirt or tie? This year, let's show him how much we care about his health and well being. After all, we want him around for a long, long time!
Gift Ideas for a Healthy Father's Day:
1. Sports Equipment - golf balls or golf gift certificates, tennis rackets, basketballs or footballs, etc.
2. Exercise Equipment - free weights, weight bench, treadmill, stationary bike, etc.
4. Buy dinner or lunch at a health conscious restaurant
5. Make a healthful meal for Dad - This is one of my favorites, and just might be his too!
6. Gift certificate for a massage, acupuncture or chiropractic session
7. Music CD's, concert tickets or a musical instrument - music is healing for mind, body and spirit!
8. Stainless steel water bottles or in home water filtration system
9. A home made card or craft - this will warm his heart, and make you feel great too!
10. A Personalized Wellness Coaching Membership - http://www.onewellness.weebly.com/
Any other ideas? Post them as comments. I would love to hear from you!